Quote of the Day

THEION ARTICLES

theionarticles.blogspot.com && speaka1000words.blogspot.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

A bitter experience with Sony Ericsson service Centre

I had a bitter experience with one of the authorised (!!!) service centers for Sony Ericsson mobile phones.

I have a k850i mobile. The warranty period has ended for the same. When I had a touch screen problem I got it serviced in Fourgen Communication Pvt. Ltd. I was mentioned that the keypad need to be changed for the problem. I agreed and they changed the same along with the software and charged me Rs.965

When checked with them during the service, I was told that they are using the original Sony spares only. No details about the warranty period of the spare was discussed during the repair. I got the mobile repaired and I checked for the condition, it was working fine.

Within a month from the date of repair, my mobile had the problem again with the touch screen. When I went to the service center and inquired, I got a reply that the part changed comes with only a week's warranty and as I am coming after a month with the same problem, they will charge me again. I never heard of any original Sony parts coming with only a week warranty!!!

I argued with the person-in-charge Mr. HARISHANKAR (9094188789) he rudely replied that it was me who has done something to the mobile. He did write about the one week warranty in the bill I received for the repair while I went asking for the repair again. I am not sure how to deal with this as I never heard of any spare part coming with a week's warranty.

Has any one faced such issues with any other service centers of SE???

I have put an online complaint in complaints.com "&http://www.complaints.com/2009/december/28/Sony_Ericsson_autorised_service_is_poor_in_Chenna_223451.htm"

Complaint # 223451

Address of the service center:

FOURGEN COMMUNICATION PVT.LIMITED
66, ARCOT ROAD above TVS service center, near Vodafone store, Vadapalani,SALIGRAMAM
Chennai-600093
Tamilnadu
INDIA

No comments:

I am a Vegan. PeTA:- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals


Make your own KFC sign at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com