Quote of the Day

THEION ARTICLES

theionarticles.blogspot.com && speaka1000words.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Joke(s) of the Day...


One guy suddenly got up in a plain and said
"hijack"
***
*

*
*

*
*

*
*Everybody in the plane put there hands up.Then suddenly***
***
**
**
Another guy from another side got up and said
"hi...john"
********
Pride of KF, The King of Good times:-
After an international beer conference in London, all the world's top brewery bosses decide to go out for a beer together.
The Chairman of Budweiser says, "I'd like the most refreshing beer in the world, 'The King Of Beers': give me a Budweiser."
The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and opens it for him .
The Chairman of Guiness says, "I'd like the only beer in the world worth really, truly waiting for: give me a Guinness."
The bartender serves him.
The Chairman of Carlsberg says, " I would like the world's best beer, drunk in more countries than any other: give me a Carlsberg."
He gets it.
Vijay Mallaya sits down, looks around and says, "Just give me a Coke."
The bartender looks at him, shrugs, and serves him.
The other brewery bosses laugh loudly and say, "Hey Vijay, how come you aren't drinking a Kingfisher?"
"Listen," says Vijay Mallya, "If you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I"

~~~~~~~~~~


"Oye sardar ji your friend is kissing your wife in your house"

Sardar ji ran towards home and came back saying:"oye you have been fooled....,He is not my friend."

~~~~~~~~~



Bush and Musharraf were flying in a plane.

Bush says: if I drop a billion dollars here
I'll make a million people happy.

Musharraf: if I drop my uniform.
I'll make my whole country happy.

Plane's Pilot: if I drop the plane.
I'll make the whole world happy


~~~~~~~~~

A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

The man replied, "Yes sir, I did." The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly.

He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

The man replied, "No sir, I didn't, but my wife did."

No comments:

I am a Vegan. PeTA:- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals


Make your own KFC sign at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com