Quote of the Day

THEION ARTICLES

theionarticles.blogspot.com && speaka1000words.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keyboard Shortcuts...


Key Board Short Cuts:

What is the allure of keyboard shortcuts?
Do they really save time?

Why bother since my mouse is permanently attached to my hand?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel!
Whatever your motivation, here's the list of general keyboard shortcuts:-
GENERAL SHORTCUTS

  • ALT- F4 - Quit a program / Shut down
  • ALT-TAB - Hold down the ALT key and hit tab to cycle through open windows.
  • CTL-ESCAPE - Display the Start menu
  • SHIFT - TAB - tab backwards through a form
  • CTRL - X - Cut
  • CTRL - C - Copy
  • CTRL - V - Paste
  • F1 - Help menu
  • CTRL - Z - Undo
  • SHIFT & Restart - To restart just windows and not your whole computer, hold down the shift key when you click the OK button on the shutdown screen. Saves lots of time. (not for XP)
  • CRTL-TAB - Navigate tabs on a tabbed screen

Continue to Part 2

No comments:

I am a Vegan. PeTA:- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals


Make your own KFC sign at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com